Database Consultant (DC/VA area)
- Please direct your responses to: info@...
Come join a fast-growing software company and utilize your strong database development and problem solving skills! We are well-funded and have an experienced executive team with a proven track record of success. Our product aims to give enterprises faster and broader access to data stored in disparate locations and applications by accelerating query response times and extending EII's benefits to more users.
Make a difference by helping drive revenue in the Eastern Region and working for a market leader in the Enterprise Information Integration space.
Title: Sales Engineer/Database Consultant
Location: Remote home office in DC/VA area
* Must have strong database analyst, architecture, and programming skills (5-10 years experience) such as: writing sql scripts, pl/sql, tuning, indexing, normalization, analyzing queries, other DBA duties, etc.
* Must have "hands-on" experience working with Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, or any other RDBMS.
* Must have strong Unix (Solaris, HP-UX, Linux, etc.) systems administration experience.
* Experience programming in C++ and/or Java/J2EE environments a plus
* Able to present technical solutions to prospective clients and current customers in the Eastern Region.
* Able to manage customer requirements and position software product offerings effectively
* Excellent problem solver with strong communication skills both verbal and written a must!
* Able to travel up to 50% when needed in the Eastern Region to conduct POCs (Proof of Concepts) and give presentations to prospects at client sites.
* Experience working in Professional Services and/or Presales Engineering for a start-up or large enterprise software company in the EAI, Business Intelligence, Web Services, Database, CRM, ERP, Ap Server, and/or Software Tools space a definite plus.
* Able to work out of a home office when not at client sites.
* Must be a US Citizen; Security Clearance a definite plus.
Salary: DOE - competitive base and target plan, plus stock options and full-time benefits
* Please send an MS Word attachment of your resume for immediate consideration!