Sr. Java GUI Engineer (Santa Clara, CA)
- Please direct your responses to: emvee03@...
Are you interested in an entrepreneurial opportunity? Would you
like to be a founding member and join at the early stage of a
exciting market opportunity?
We are an early-stage startup in Santa Clara, developing innovative
solutions for targeted customers in Wi-Fi market. The position is
100% EQUITY ONLY - if you are looking for a paying job, this is NOT
Responsibilites: As a Sr.GUI Engineer, you will have significant
impact on requirements analysis, architecture, design, development,
testing and deployment of next generation Wi-Fi Management
solutions. This is a hands-on position and you will own critical
modules of the application.
- Successful candidate will have M.S. in Computer Science or
equivalent and 5 years of experience in software development
- 3 years of experience in J2EE-based development including leading
application servers (preferably JBOSS).
- Experience developing systems using Tomcat, Apache, Struts
- Experience with iterative design methodologies (RUP, XP etc.) and
- Network software development experience under Linux/Unix platforms
and using relational databases (Oracle/MySQL).
- Prefer experience in delivering high-volume and high-availability
network software systems.
- Solid understanding of RADIUS.
If you believe you are a good fit to the position, please send
resume to emvee03@... Principals only.