File - Subscription Tips to Post, Subscribe, Unsubscribe

  • KITlist-Tech@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 299 , Jan 20, 2013
      Gang:

      I've compiled a few "tips and tricks" on using the KITlist-Tech group with the hopes that this information will eliminate direct mail to the moderators with these questions. Please read through these instructions.

      The best way to use Yahoo groups is via the Yahoo groups website. By doing so, this allows you to change your email preferences from individual emails, to daily digest, to no email at all. Here's how:

      Go to:

      If you're not already a member, you'll join here. This allows you to then edit your membership and indicate your email preferences. Also, you can read all job postings via the website, respond directly to posts without having to decipher a cut-off email address, and peruse archived messages.

      Of course, you can also subscribe by sending an email to:

      KITlist-Tech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      And you can unsubscribe by sending an email from the address you subscribed with to:

      Are you a recruiter/employer? Please visit our website where you can post jobs to our subscriber base at: www.kitlist.org

      To join the NON-TECH list, send email to:

      KITlist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      And finally, to reach your list moderators, email:

      KITlist-Tech-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Hope this information helps!

      Cheers,

      Amy Sloniker
      KITlist-Tech Moderator
      The KITlists are a service of Connelly Communications, Inc.
    • KITlist-Tech@yahoogroups.com