CONTR: SAS Programmer-Analyst (San Jose, CA)
- Please direct your responses to: jacklyn.ho@...
Title: SAS programmer-Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA
Contract: 6+months(renewed quarterly)
-Looking for someone that could be the technical leader in a small project, facing our partners in other teams
-Need to have customer facing experience.
-Strong with performance improvement with very large datasets in SAS
-Able to clarify business issues
- Strong oral communication skills in English are absolutely fundamental
-The client is looking for a SAS programmer-analyst with the following summary of competencies / skills we need:
-Looking for someone that could be the technical leader in a small project, facing our partners in other teams, etc...
- A minimum of 4 years commercial experience working as a SAS Analyst / Programmer in a SAS 9 environment;
- SAS Base Programming certification would very appreciated (Advanced Programming is a very desirable asset).
- Considerable experience with Data Mining environments;
- Significant experience and strong skills in the data manipulation of hundreds of millions of records using SAS Base, SQL, SAS Connect and SAS macros;
- Knowledge of SAS performance improvement techniques and features (and methodology) for improving the performance of SAS programs / jobs;
- Significant experience with conducting programming and data quality checks and validation;
- Considerable experience with best practices of SAS program documentation and versioning;
- Significant experience working remotely as part of a geographically disperse team;
- Able to attest self motivation and a strong ability to meet deadlines in a collaborative, project focused environment. Recommendation from previous employers/clients is a must;
- Experience with Dun & Bradstreet data is a very interesting asset as is a formal Statistical background;
- Comfortable with defining technical specifications to be used by other programmers, checking and validating their implementation / work.
Please send your resume to jacklyn.ho@...