CONTR: SAS Programmer-Analyst (San Jose, CA)

  • KIT List Jobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Please direct your responses to: jacklyn.ho@...

      Title: SAS programmer-Analyst
      Location: San Jose, CA
      Contract: 6+months(renewed quarterly)

      -Looking for someone that could be the technical leader in a small project, facing our partners in other teams
      -Need to have customer facing experience.
      -Strong with performance improvement with very large datasets in SAS
      -Able to clarify business issues
      - Strong oral communication skills in English are absolutely fundamental

      -The client is looking for a SAS programmer-analyst with the following summary of competencies / skills we need:
      -Looking for someone that could be the technical leader in a small project, facing our partners in other teams, etc...
      - A minimum of 4 years commercial experience working as a SAS Analyst / Programmer in a SAS 9 environment;
      - SAS Base Programming certification would very appreciated (Advanced Programming is a very desirable asset).
      - Considerable experience with Data Mining environments;
      - Significant experience and strong skills in the data manipulation of hundreds of millions of records using SAS Base, SQL, SAS Connect and SAS macros;
      - Knowledge of SAS performance improvement techniques and features (and methodology) for improving the performance of SAS programs / jobs;
      - Significant experience with conducting programming and data quality checks and validation;
      - Considerable experience with best practices of SAS program documentation and versioning;
      - Significant experience working remotely as part of a geographically disperse team;
      - Able to attest self motivation and a strong ability to meet deadlines in a collaborative, project focused environment. Recommendation from previous employers/clients is a must;
      - Experience with Dun & Bradstreet data is a very interesting asset as is a formal Statistical background;
      - Comfortable with defining technical specifications to be used by other programmers, checking and validating their implementation / work.

      Please send your resume to jacklyn.ho@...

      Thanks,
      Jacklyn Ho
      Experis