TCP/IP Networking Developer (Silicon Valley, CA)

  • KIT List Jobs
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      Please direct your responses to: Jobs@...

      TCP/IP Networking Stack Implementation
      Campbell, CA
      Senior Level Software Engineer

      Stay on the leading edge of TCP/IP, IPv6 and Security protocol development by
      designing, developing and adapting networking source code to fit the
      ever-changing state of the art.

      InterNiche invites you to join a small and dedicated group of engineers as we
      advance the capabilities of our TCP/IP, IPv6, security and device management
      software for our customers as they integrate our portable networking solutions
      into their embedded devices. If you appreciate efficient implementations and
      "doing more with less", then we think you will enjoy developing RFC compliant
      code specifically designed to work in memory constrained environments.

      The successful candidate should posses the following:

      * 6+ years of architecting and designing networking systems
      * 10+ years of coding skills using C
      * Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work
      independently and deliver products in a timely manner
      * CPU scheduling and memory management, networking file system, multitasking
      operating systems, interrupt considerations
      * Familiarity with all phases of the software development life cycle
      * Strong understanding of TCP/IP protocols
      * Firm understanding of Networking Security, attacks and defenses, firewall
      technologies
      * Experience in interacting with technical customers
      * Strong written communication skills
      * Experience with several Real Time Operating Systems is strongly desirable

      If this sounds like something you�re interested in doing, please send your
      resume to Jobs@...

      This opening is for a position in Campbell, California. Principals only. US
      Citizen or Green Card holders only.