TCP/IP Networking Developer (Silicon Valley, CA)
- Please direct your responses to: Jobs@...
TCP/IP Networking Stack Implementation
Senior Level Software Engineer
Stay on the leading edge of TCP/IP, IPv6 and Security protocol development by
designing, developing and adapting networking source code to fit the
ever-changing state of the art.
InterNiche invites you to join a small and dedicated group of engineers as we
advance the capabilities of our TCP/IP, IPv6, security and device management
software for our customers as they integrate our portable networking solutions
into their embedded devices. If you appreciate efficient implementations and
"doing more with less", then we think you will enjoy developing RFC compliant
code specifically designed to work in memory constrained environments.
The successful candidate should posses the following:
* 6+ years of architecting and designing networking systems
* 10+ years of coding skills using C
* Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work
independently and deliver products in a timely manner
* CPU scheduling and memory management, networking file system, multitasking
operating systems, interrupt considerations
* Familiarity with all phases of the software development life cycle
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP protocols
* Firm understanding of Networking Security, attacks and defenses, firewall
* Experience in interacting with technical customers
* Strong written communication skills
* Experience with several Real Time Operating Systems is strongly desirable
If this sounds like something you�re interested in doing, please send your
resume to Jobs@...
This opening is for a position in Campbell, California. Principals only. US
Citizen or Green Card holders only.