Sr. Java Eng (San Francisco,, CA)

  • KIT List Jobs
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011
      Please direct your responses to: herbnj@...

      Extole based in SF, CA was founded in 2007 (as TellAPal) with a simple mission: to enable advertisers to harness the power of word-of-mouth recommendations and emerging social networking platforms. Consistent with this mission, we created �Refer-A-Friend� � a tool that became the industry�s leading referral marketing solution.customer-driven programs and a Social Marketing platform with a common set of services and capabilities!

      Java Developer (prefer local candidates)
      We are looking for talented and passionate Java developers who love building great products. Our development team is fast, smart and independent. You will be working on multiple projects that include building out services and exposing them as RESTful APIs for consumer facing applications as well as building applications that utilize Facebook, Twitter and other third party social service APIs.

      Professional Requirements

      Experience developing great applications with Java 5/6
      Expertise with Spring, ORM
      Good working knowledge of MySQL
      Strong passion for your work
      Intelligent, hard-working, down-to-earth individual
      Pluses

      Experience working with RESTful web services is a big plus
      Good knowledge of front end components (HTTP, CSS, HTML, Javascript, etc)
      Facebook and/or Twitter API experience a plus
      Open source contributions are a big plus
      Experience with NoSQL databases a plus
      Extole continues it leadership role in the social marketing area of the market. We have an outstanding array of customers that is growing rapidly. We growing very quickly and need to add to our superb technical team. We offer an outstanding compensation package with lucrative equity. Please send your information to herbnj@...
    • KIT List Jobs
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2011
        Please direct your responses to: herbnj@...

        Extole based in SF, CA was founded in 2007 (as TellAPal) with a simple mission: to enable advertisers to harness the power of word-of-mouth recommendations and emerging social networking platforms. Consistent with this mission, we created �Refer-A-Friend� � a tool that became the industry�s leading referral marketing solution.customer-driven programs and a Social Marketing platform with a common set of services and capabilities!

        Sr. Java Developer

        We are looking for talented and passionate Sr. Java developers who love building great products. Our development team is fast, smart and independent. You will be working on multiple projects that include building out services and exposing them as RESTful APIs for consumer facing applications as well as building applications that utilize Facebook, Twitter and other third party social service APIs.