C# developer (Fremont, CA)

  • KIT List Jobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      Please direct your responses to: hr@...

      We have a couple of (1 senior and 1 junior) developer positions with our client in Fremont CA. Please review the job below and send your resume. We shall call to discuss more.

      The developer would be involved in complete product cycle from definition, architecture design, implementation, verification to maintenance.

      The candidates should have good background in

      - developing applications for PBX, Call Center, CTI or IVR products
      - In-depth knowledge in Telecom and Unified Communications
      - Windows based application development
      - Strong C# Windows application and GUI development experience
      - Familiarity in SQL database programming
      - Prior web based product development experience a plus