Sr. Cold Fusion/C++/Java/Perl- SF

  • Lindsey K. Hung
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      Our client is currently looking for 2 Senior Developers with the
      following skills. Local candidates only since this is a contract
      position in San Francisco: Qualified candidates please forward resumes
      to lihung@...

      Two senior developer positions: the following skills are Necessary:

      1) Extensive background in Cold Fusion (at least 4+ years),
      particularly with regard to utilization of structures and other advanced
      concepts
      2) Object-oriented concepts and methodologies
      3) C/C++/Java/Perl languages
      4) Diverse programming project history (not Web solely)
      5) Experience with Oracle 8i (and 9i is preferable)

      For the technical lead:

      1) All of the skills listed above for the senior developers
      2) Data Modelling experience
      3) Solid Architectural experience (particularly J2EE and enterprise
      level applications)
      4) Previous team leadership and management of software development
      projects

      Thank you for your attention!

      Lindsey Hung
      TEKsystems