Room for rent in Quezon Ave Area :)

  • grace diane melad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2008
      We're renting a house here in Times St, West Triangle,
      QC. Very near Parco, Hi-top, Q.Ave MRT and Sykes
      Quezon Ave. We need 10 people to fill the house. It's
      already furnished. There's a living room, dining area,
      kitchen and bathroom on the 1st floor and the 3
      bedrooms and 1 bathroom on the 2nd floor. We even have
      2 treadmills plus parking space for 4 cars :) The area
      is very secure..kastreet natin sina Cory Aquino! I
      swear! hehe :)

      The arrangements will be

      1 small room - 2 people
      1 big room - 4 people (all boys)
      1 big room - we need occupants here

      So we need 4 more people to share the big room. It
      will be 7.5 - 8k for the big room including utilities
      to be split up by 4 people so that will be roughly 2k
      per person.

      If anyone is interested, please reply and we could
      talk about it :) We will be renting it this May
      already :)

      - Grace Diane Melad
      09228994824

      Be a better friend, newshound, and