Re: Programming Issue

  • k6rel k6rel
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 20, 2013
      I programmed two Radios last night for friends. One went smooth and the other did not. The second radio was brand new and I realized the cable wasn't snapped all the way in the radio. Perhaps the connecter was new stiff and needed a little more pressure to connect.

      --

      73 to all
      "Have a great day unless you've made other plans"

      Richard E Lueck
      K6REL & WQKS440
      k6relk6rel@...
      Concord SATERN - Concord EDS - and Concord Canteen event schedules
      & times and schedules can be found at http://www.saternconcord.org