Re: UK Repeaters and commander

  • ukscanner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
      --- In KG-UV_Commander@yahoogroups.com, "kat2uk2006" wrote:

      > are there any UK KG-UV6D hams that have used commander to write in UK repeaters ? any advice very much appreciated
      > G4XCP

      I use Commander for both my UV6D and UVD1P (different versions of course). The 6D has all my local repeaters for 2m and 70cm (Epsom area), plus simplex channels for both bands, various PMR channels of interest and marine channels.

      All were entered with KG-UV6 Commander, and it really was as easy as it sounds. I can't think of any advice to give, but if you have specific questions I'd be happy to try and answer them.

      Graham, M3UQO