Running uv-commander on Ubuntu linux

  • hsumaverick01
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2012
      Has anyone been able to run the uv-commaneder programming software using the wine platform on Ubuntu linux? I am considering trying to make my macbook laptop dual-bootable using Ubuntu and wondering if anyone has may have been able to do this.

      73
      Christopher Lagrone
      N5HSU
    • va7chs
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2013

        If you're still interested I have it running in a wineskin wrapper in osx. its fairly straight forward