Re: [KG-UV_Commander] Re: FW:7

  • Jonathan Laico
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 28 7:38 AM
      There is a ham/canned spam joke in here.

      73 de KC2KEX, Jon

      On Aug 28, 2012, at 10:06, Lester Marshall <lbmar01@...> wrote:

      Thanks, I'll change my password.
      73
      Lester
      KF5LCA

      On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:14 AM, n4str <n4str@...> wrote:

      This is spam. Please check to see if your email was hacked.

      --

      Lester Marshall
      KF5LCA

      " The enemies of Roman general Marcus Licinius Crassus reputedly finished him off by pouring molten gold down his throat as punishment for his seemingly unquenchable thirst for wealth and power."