"10 channel bug" update (was: Re: Welcome new members!)

  • John
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2012
      I now have explored ALL options, with the same result. I wrote a brand new file in Commander, and it Still won't allow me to access more than 10 channels. Radio was locked in ham only frequencies and programmed to ham only frequencies to prevent any issues there. Wouxun software and Chirp have no issues with this radio.

      Again: Bear in mind this ONLY affects the 2m/220 version, the UHf version HAD the same bug until the latest Commander update.