Re: [KG-UV_Commander] NARR?

  • Matthew Stevens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2012
      I don't know about the 699E (you might look on  the website), but NARR refers to the narrow or wide bandwidth setting in the HT (You can change it by double-clicking). Narrow is 12.5kHz, Wide is 25kHz.

      On 1/13/2012 9:47 PM, Larry wrote:

      I cannot find reference to "NARR" as listed in the Commander Program column. What is it used for? I do not want to program my radio until I have a complete understanding of what I am programming. I have looked in the help file and the Wouxun operating manual.

      Also, can Commander be used to program my KG-699E 2m rig?