Re: Commander won't Read or Write Files????

  • jwheatleyus
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 13, 2012
      Problem Resolved- It was really a sneaky one. I have a seldom used second monitor that I use with PSDR and my Kenwood TS-940SAT. The KG-UV Commander file dialog popups decided to jump to the second monitor which was not turned on, thus the popups were hidden. I don't know what caused the file popups to change monitors, but I know to be aware of this action next time.
      JohnW
      W5JHW