Re: [KG-UV_Commander] Can't get into commander

  • Matthew Stevens
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2012
      Larry,
      I wouldn't advise just starting with a brand new file, because that will
      reset the band limits in the radio when you write the new file to
      it....just read from the radio, then save what you get as your file and
      make your edits there. When you've programmed what you want, write it
      back to the radio and you're done!

      Matthew