KG-UV3D

  • Carl Demas
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2011
      I have been told I need to find a tx expansion file tool to expand the limits of the 440 band. I was hoping that the Commander group could answer that request.
      Carl, KJ6BWV
    • Mark Scriven
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2011
        Commander can do that.  First, read the contents of the radio.  Then from the main menu go to Memories->Band Limits...  It should be obvious from there.
        Mark - WQ9M