Wouxun Guide

  • Chuck Graham
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 21, 2011

      In case you haven’t seen this, I hadn’t, a 2 page guide is attached.

      Enjoy,

      Chuck Graham, KI6DCD

      EDS/SATERN Cochairman

      Salvation Army Concord Corps

    • jwheatleyus
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 13, 2012
        Problem Resolved- It was really a sneaky one. I have a seldom used second monitor that I use with PSDR and my Kenwood TS-940SAT. The KG-UV Commander file dialog popups decided to jump to the second monitor which was not turned on, thus the popups were hidden. I don't know what caused the file popups to change monitors, but I know to be aware of this action next time.
        JohnW
        W5JHW