Latest versio STILL has errors not allowing more than 10 memories being accessed

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2011
      It appears the bug is still there.. on the 2 meter 220 version at least. I tried a reprogram today, and it only allowed me to see 10 memories, anf the scan settings did not stick. It woorked on my 2 meter 440 version when I tested the new release will retry it.
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2011
        --- In KG-UV_Commander@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jl_wilkerson@...> wrote:

        > It appears the bug is still there.. on the 2 meter 220 version at least. I tried a reprogram today, and it only allowed me to see 10 memories, anf the scan settings did not stick. It woorked on my 2 meter 440 version when I tested the new release will retry it.

        the 2 meter 440 version still works perfectly with commander