Re: KG-UV Commander 0.1.2 beta available

  • cobbcreek
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2011
      Two items. 1] can get the "single receive msg" to show on the radio when KD5... is entered on 2 different radios, but can not get a KD8... to display on the radio, does not change orginal display. All freq when in ok. 2] When "keypad lock" is set to on, and is turned off on the radio with the # key, it does not come back on. All 3 radios KG-UV 3D. Software 0.1.2 beta.

      --- In KG-UV_Commander@yahoogroups.com, "jimbo_48393" <jimbo_48393@...> wrote:

      > KG-UV Commander 0.1.2 beta is now availbale for download from my page:
      >
      > http://www.kc8unj.com/kguv.html
      >
      > 0.1.2 beta
      >
      > - Fixed crash when multiple decimals inadvertently entered in freq field
      > - Prevent entry of invalid Encode field
      > - Errors on CSV import reported with line number
      > - CSV header detection non-case sensitive
      > - Fixed mouse scroll wheel scrolling on settings tabs
      > - Fixed problems with welcome message ("black boxes" and problems in Wouxun software)
      > - Opened up welcome msg and single receive msg to whole ascii character set
      > - Fixed problem importing some TW files which imposed maximum tunable memory channel
      >

      > If you experienced one of these problems, try the new beta. I look forward to everyone's feedback!
      >
      > Jim
      > KC8UNJ

    • ftowers
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
        Is there a way to use the whole ascii character set when giving an alpha names to memory channels? Or at least be able to use the "." (period) in these names.

        Thanks.

        Fred
        WB4KXS

        --- In KG-UV_Commander@yahoogroups.com, "jimbo_48393" <jimbo_48393@...> wrote:

        > KG-UV Commander 0.1.2 beta is now availbale for download from my page:
        >
        > http://www.kc8unj.com/kguv.html
        >
        > 0.1.2 beta
        >
        > - Fixed crash when multiple decimals inadvertently entered in freq field
        > - Prevent entry of invalid Encode field
        > - Errors on CSV import reported with line number
        > - CSV header detection non-case sensitive
        > - Fixed mouse scroll wheel scrolling on settings tabs
        > - Fixed problems with welcome message ("black boxes" and problems in Wouxun software)
        > - Opened up welcome msg and single receive msg to whole ascii character set
        > - Fixed problem importing some TW files which imposed maximum tunable memory channel
        >

        > If you experienced one of these problems, try the new beta. I look forward to everyone's feedback!
        >
        > Jim
        > KC8UNJ

      • Terry
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
          Fred

          NO. The limitation is in the Wouxun.

          --
          Terry

          > Is there a way to use the whole ascii character set when giving an alpha names to memory channels? Or at least be able to use the "." (period) in these names.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Fred
          > WB4KXS

        • David A. Behar
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
            Hi friends,

            I think the Wouxun application permits 0-9, A-Z, question mark, and plus sign.

            I think KG-UV Commander also accommodates the space character.

            David

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012
              Thanks for the info. I was afraid of that.

              Fred
              WB4KXS