NEW Icom IC-R6 receiver & software for sale

  • Jay Marcucci KC2YSK
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011
      Hi All
      I have a brand new Icom IC-R6 Communications Receiver/Scanner for sale

      I am asking $260 for the complete package worth over $400

      ICOM IC-R6 - Wide Band Receiver 0.100 to 13099.995Mhz (AM, FM, WFM, Modes) 1300 Alphanumeric Memories, LCD Display, 150mW Audio Output Power

      Comes with :

      Original box,

      Instruction manual,

      BC-196SA wall charger/AC adapter,

      Factory supplied rubber antenna,

      Belt clip

      Two"AA" NiMh rechargeable batteries.

      Plus All the following New Sealed Accessories:

      CS-R6 Windows programming software CD
      OPC-478UC USB programming cable
      LC-146A carrying case (sealed)
      CP-18A mobile DC adapter/charger
      BC-194 charging base/stand.

      Contact Jay Marcucci

      jaymarc@...

      KC2YSK
    • Chuck Graham
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011

        I seem to be receiving more message that should be going to other groups than I care too.  Here is our mission let’s try and stay on topic.  Thanks.

        Our group shares information and guidance about KC8UNJ's KG-UV Commander programming software for Wouxun handheld radios.

        Chuck KI6DCD