Re: cannot scroll in config settings tab

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 13, 2011
      actually not at all im not talking about the drop downs in each of the settings im talking about the list as a whole.
      the channel list has dropdown settings also and that list can be scrolled up or down i was just asking him to add the ability to scroll in the other tabs as well as the first one. i just dont like having to use the scroll bar at the right.

    • cubby149@vermontel.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 13, 2011
        Suggest you buy a mouse with a scroll wheel built in

        jerry walker
        aka N1HAT
        actually not at all im not talking about the drop downs in each of the settings im talking about the list as a whole.
        the channel list has dropdown settings also and that list can be scrolled up or down i was just asking him to add the ability to scroll in the other tabs as well as the first one. i just dont like having to use the scroll bar at the right.

        --- In KG-UV_Commander@yahoogroups.com, "cubby149@..." <cubby149@...> wrote:

        > Actually I understood what you said the first time but I had a stroke and
        > sometime do not communicate my thoughts correctly. Bear with me for a
        > second-------- if you as you say go to configuration settings you have to
        > double click on each line you wish to change. For instance if you double
        > click on [VOICE PROMPT] you have the option of [None\ Chinese\ English.]
        > Next section [VFO settings] there are 4 possible choices
        > [CHANNEL\CHANNEL+FREQ\CHANNEL +NAME\VFO]--------please let me know if this
        > helps
        >

        > =
        >
        > jerry walker
        > aka N1HAT

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

      • steve smith
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 13, 2011
          The software is free, I'm not sure you are being reasonable with your request.  There is always the one from Wouxon which you could use.  I think the program is great the way it is.

          To: KG-UV_Commander@yahoogroups.com
          From: holmebrian@...
          Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:53:26 +0000