Audio Stream Server Address Changed?

  • donmcdonald_kd2
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2005
      Folks,

      I got an alert from Tim in Ohio, and found this week-old overlooked
      email from our streaming service in my In Box. I hope this didn't
      cause you much lost listening time.
      Don

      "Due to a problem with your streaming server, we have been forced to
      change the tune in link that you use. From now on, please use the
      following:

      http://wma.str3am.com/kdsk2"
    • Steve Ricketts
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2005
        THAT IS NOT CORRECT!

        The KD Radio California link has NOT changed!!!!!

        It is still http://wma.str3am.com/KDSK

        The "KDSK2 link will take you to KD Radio New Mexico!!

        There was about an 18 hour mix-up but it is corrected.
        Our original server did crash and we are now on the
        same server as our sister station...thus the
        confusion.

        Steve Ricketts
        KD Radio California

        --- donmcdonald_kd2 <donmcdonald_kd2@...> wrote:

        > Folks,
        >
        > I got an alert from Tim in Ohio, and found this
        > week-old overlooked
        > email from our streaming service in my In Box. I
        > hope this didn't
        > cause you much lost listening time.
        > Don
        >
        > "Due to a problem with your streaming server, we
        > have been forced to
        > change the tune in link that you use. From now on,
        > please use the
        > following:
        >
        > http://wma.str3am.com/kdsk2"

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • oldiesradiousa
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2005
          How is the rock format doing on the AM band?

          Vern
          http://www.oldiesradiousa.com