Hosts Needed for Torah Tours Students for Shavous

  • tziporahgelman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2009
      We are privelaged once again to have Torah Tours joining us this Shavous to enhance our learning. This year we will host two men and two women. If anyone has sleeping space (one house for the two men and one house for the two women) or meal space (preferably for all four) please contact Rabbi Gelman via email rabbi@... or on his cell 847-508-7443.

      Thank you as always for your warmth and hospitality.