Just found out about the juggling club...

  • blakeisgeeky
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hey all,

      I just found out about your juggling club from an article on pitch.com. Is anyone welcome to the meet this weekend? I'm mainly a yoyoer but I did some juggling years ago, I'd really like to get back involved somehow.

      Looking forward to getting together with you all!

      -Blake Freeman
    • nick civitello
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
        Absolutely.  It is open to one and all, bring all of your friends and family, and all of the other yo-yoers you know too.

        Thanks! See you this weekend!

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
          Sounds great! What time do the festivities start today?