Reminder - no club meeting April 30

  • Jay Cady
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2009
      The Kansas City Juggling Club will not meet this Thursday, April 30.
      The Commons at St. Teresa's is reserved for a reception that night.
      Some folks may want to get together somewhere else, but there is no
      definite plan (Loose Park was mentioned).

      I am checking to see what the availability of the Commons will be
      going forward. This week is the end of the Spring session of the
      Community School of the Arts, and the schedule is still being set for
      the Interim and Summer sessions.

      Jay Cady
      Laughing Matters
      Juggling, Mime, Magic, & Other Nonsense
      P.O. Box 1312, Mission, KS 66222
      913-432-4555
      laughing@...
      www.leslieandjay.com
    • Justin Sheldon
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2009
        I want to juggle still!!

        > The Kansas City Juggling Club will not meet this
        > Thursday, April 30.
        >
        > The Commons at St. Teresa's is reserved for a reception
        > that night.
        >
        > Some folks may want to get together somewhere else, but
        > there is no
        >
        > definite plan (Loose Park was mentioned).
        >

        > I am checking to see what the availability of the Commons
        > will be
        >
        > going forward. This week is the end of the Spring session
        > of the
        >
        > Community School of the Arts, and the schedule is still
        > being set for
        >
        > the Interim and Summer sessions.
        >

        > Jay Cady
        >
        > Laughing Matters
        >
        > Juggling, Mime, Magic, & Other Nonsense
        >
        > P.O. Box 1312, Mission, KS 66222
        >
        > 913-432-4555
        >
        > laughing@leslieandj
        > ay.com
        >
        > www.leslieandjay. com

      • Ryan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2009
          I'm totally down for it if there's someplace dry to do so. Thoughts?
          --R