Re: [KCJugglers] Two very important juggling dates are coming!!

  • Justin Sheldon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
      nick i want to go to groundhogs day fest!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
        Lets go!  All you need to do is get there.  We have some crash space with a friend there already arranged.

        nick i want to go to groundhogs day fest!

        > Hey, Jugglers! I appreciate those of you who have signed up
        > for this
        > message board, it is a very efficient way to spread
        > juggling news!
        >
        > 1) The Kansas City Star will be coming out to juggling
        > club on Jan.
        > 8th to take some pictures of us. I would love for
        > everybody to show
        > up so that we can look good and enticing for the newspaper
        > readers.
        > Especially bring family and friends who might want to
        > learn, or who
        > may even want to picnic and watch. The more the merrier.
        >
        > 2) Feb 6-8 is the Groundhogs day juggling festival in
        > Atlanta. This
        > is a really fun festival that usually attracts between 300
        > and 500
        > jugglers. Among other things, it includes a juggling
        > competition,
        > yoyo contest and a late night cabaret. Normally I would
        > just
        > casually suggest that you go to a juggling festival, but
        > this time i
        > will strongly encourage you to check it out!! This is the
        > festival
        > that made me serious about juggling, and coincidentally,
        > where Nadine
        > and I met. We have already bought our tickets and would
        > love for you
        > all to join us.
        >
        > Yes, even you, highschoolers.
        >
        > Thanks, everybody! I can't wait to see you in force on
        > January 8th!!

      • jugglefire2
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2009
          Hey Jugglers!
          1. You guys looked great in the Newspaper! Niiiiiice. Wish I could
          have been there
          2. Nick!- you're so sweet! Groundhogs' festival is really really
          great!! (especially the people you meet...)