No Juggling Club on Dec. 18, Dec. 25, or Jan. 1

  • leslieandjay
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Attention KC Jugglers:

      Our Thursday night meetings are courtesy of Kansas City Young Audience's Community
      School of the Arts. The fall session of the Community School of the Arts ends on December
      13, so we will have three Thursdays that we will not meet.

      Thursday, December 18 -- NO JUGGLING CLUB
      Thursday, December 25 -- NO JUGGLING CLUB
      Thursday, January 1 -- NO JUGGLING CLUB

      We will start again on January 8, and we have approval for the room from 6:00-8:00 on
      Thursdays through the end of the spring session of the Community School of the Arts on
      April 30.

      --Jay Cady

      Jay & Leslie's Laughing Matters
      Juggling, Mime, Magic, & Other Nonsense