Tell me more!

  • jugglefire2
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
      All right jugglers, I am doing an ultra mega cool project, I need to know: 1. the month and year you first came to juggling club 2. who you first talked to while there (or at least who you remember from your first time). You can message me or post it here.
    • Erik
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
        --- In KCJugglers@yahoogroups.com, "jugglefire2" <jugglefire2@...> wrote:

        > All right jugglers, I am doing an ultra mega cool project, I need to know: 1. the month and year you first came to juggling club 2. who you first talked to while there (or at least who you remember from your first time). You can message me or post it here.

        September 1991. Hmmm. Brian Wendling, Sean McAnarney, Jeff Randolph, Dan Dan the Juggling Man, Dwayne ?????
      • Justin Sheldon
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
          Maybe August of 2008! I walked in and seen nick and Nadine passing! And nick spoke with me first, asking if I knew to juggle or wanted to learn how to juggle