Outside on Wednesday, 16 May 2012

  • nepsis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      Our standard rooms inside the KCYA are going to be occupied on 16 May 2012, so we're planning on being outside. Weather's looking pretty spectacular for it at this point, with next to no winds and very little likelihood of precipitation.

      Also, this Wednesday is the last day to order shirts!! See Timmy or Greg for more info, or place your orders here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dHhJeW9ybTM2N2tWSm41N0F5R1ZzVGc6MQ

      Finally, consider supporting Greg and Just in their appearances this Thursday at Raw Artists KC. Tickets are a mere $10 for a whole slew of performers and artists. More info and tickets here: http://www.rawartists.org/kansascity