Parking at KCYA

  • nepsis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      This past Wednesday, we were reminded (or perhaps notified for the first time) that we're not to park on the residential side of the street when coming to the Juggling Club. I know I hadn't realized this before, but can understand it, considering the narrowness of the street. So when you show up each Wednesday, please park in the KCYA parking lot or on the KCYA side of the street.

      Someone could post this in the Facebook group, too, as well as the Yoyo Club page (I won't have access until later today).

      Also, MadFest!!! w00t!

      --Ryan