St. Louis Juggling Festival

  • klsabin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hey, is anyone headed to StL for the festival in a couple of weeks? I'm looking to share a
      hotel room with a nonsmoker; it would just be me and the kiddo. We don't snore, we're not
      picky about odd hours, and we won't throw big parties.

      Who else is going?
    • Nick Civitello
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
        which kiddo are you taking?

        Nadine and I plan on going too, but we don't know where we are
        staying, and we hoped to take the train, so we dont know how we will
        get around once we are there.

        Lets talk on thursday...

        --- In KCJugglers@yahoogroups.com, "klsabin" <mamagotcha@...> wrote:

        > Hey, is anyone headed to StL for the festival in a couple of weeks?
        I'm looking to share a
        > hotel room with a nonsmoker; it would just be me and the kiddo. We
        don't snore, we're not
        > picky about odd hours, and we won't throw big parties.
        >
        > Who else is going?

      • Katje Sabin
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
          The smallest kid (Lincoln, age 4). Bill and Clay (the big one) will be staying with one of their friends for a weekend-long LAN party, so they're taken care of. I will have a car, so I'll be perfectly willing to schlep roomies around, although Linc might prove to be a limiting factor on my late night participation (he's good until about 1am, then the grumpies set in).

          I just got a recc from the fest director: " The closest (and somehow the
          cheapest) hotel to WashU is the Dorchester -- it's a crazy hunting-lodge
          themed place that I've only heard great reviews of." I'm having a hard time locating it via Google, and wrote back to him asking for more details; I'll forward them to you when he replies.

          On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 6:48 AM, Nick Civitello <soopernick@...> wrote:

          which kiddo are you taking?

          Nadine and I plan on going too, but we don't know where we are
          staying, and we hoped to take the train, so we dont know how we will
          get around once we are there.

          Lets talk on thursday...

          --- In KCJugglers@yahoogroups.com, "klsabin" <mamagotcha@...> wrote:

          > Hey, is anyone headed to StL for the festival in a couple of weeks?
          I'm looking to share a
          > hotel room with a nonsmoker; it would just be me and the kiddo. We
          don't snore, we're not
          > picky about odd hours, and we won't throw big parties.
          >
          > Who else is going?

        • justin Sheldon
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2008
            i want to go too!!! ill call nick sometime this week!!!!