Kansas City 2nd Juggling Festival Today!!!!

  • jugglefire2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hey ya'll!! Its time for the Kansas City Juggling Festival!!!
      Starts today at 5pm and goes all day, all night until Sunday at 5pm. This is the only festival that is a 24 hour a day festical. (except IJA, but thats expensive)
      Our festival is $10 for participants and $5 for observers. Thats it!
      Saturday Free Public Show is at 8pm followed by the bon-fire and fire juggling.
      Lodging is available on site in "dorm-style" rooms for $15 per person per night, you must bring your own sheets/blankets and pillows.

      Any questions, contact Nick or me or any of our members!

      See you this weekend!!