Re: [KCJugglers] No interest in free indoor juggling space?

  • nick civitello
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      I think we just haven't had a chance to discuss it. If there is a space,jugglers will come!!

      On Tue Aug 31st, 2010 11:28 PM EDT Jay Cady wrote:

      >I am re-sending this in case it did not go through last time:
      >
      >"I have a lead on an additional indoor meeting space for Kansas City
      >Juggling Club on Friday evenings before 8:00 or Saturdays between 2:00
      >and 6:00. It is at the Synergy Youth Resiliency Center at I-35 and
      >Parvin Road (3 miles north of downtown). Any thoughts?"
      >
      >They would not charge us for use of the space. But if nobody is
      >interested, I guess I will tell them "No thanks".
      >
      >Jay Cady
      >Laughing Matters
      >Juggling, Mime, Magic, & Other Nonsense
      >P.O. Box 1312, Mission, KS 66222
      >Office: 913-432-4555
      >Mobile: 913-660-3162
      >laughing@...
      >www.leslieandjay.com

    • Blake Freeman
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        I'm sure the yoyoers would come occasionally on Friday or Saturday.

        Does the juggling club start meeting again tonight or next week?

        On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 12:55 PM, nick civitello <soopernick@...> wrote:

        I think we just haven't had a chance to discuss it. If there is a space,jugglers will come!!

        On Tue Aug 31st, 2010 11:28 PM EDT Jay Cady wrote:

        >I am re-sending this in case it did not go through last time:
        >
        >"I have a lead on an additional indoor meeting space for Kansas City
        >Juggling Club on Friday evenings before 8:00 or Saturdays between 2:00
        >and 6:00. It is at the Synergy Youth Resiliency Center at I-35 and
        >Parvin Road (3 miles north of downtown). Any thoughts?"
        >
        >They would not charge us for use of the space. But if nobody is
        >interested, I guess I will tell them "No thanks".
        >
        >Jay Cady
        >Laughing Matters
        >Juggling, Mime, Magic, & Other Nonsense
        >P.O. Box 1312, Mission, KS 66222
        >Office: 913-432-4555
        >Mobile: 913-660-3162
        >laughing@...
        >www.leslieandjay.com

      • Jay Cady
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
          Juggling club starts up again next Wednesday (Sept. 8).  Maybe we can start a discussion about the possible Friday or Saturday sessions then.