America's Got Talent auditions in KC

  • Jay Cady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 5:29 AM
      America's Got Talent is coming to do auditions in Kansas City.  Here is the info for anyone interested:

      My name is Dorian and I'm with the TV show, "America's Got Talent," on NBC.  We are currently scouting for talent for Season 6 and since we are planning a showcase in Kansas City, MO on July 31st, I’m hoping to get some talent suggestions that you think are awesome of ANY kind, ANY age, and ANY size.  If you know of talent that you think would do very well on our show, I want to know about them!  If you also have suggestions as to any other performers, companies, or agencies I should contact, please let me know.

      I know there is at LEAST one performer or performance in your mind that is potentially capable of winning our show.  I would love names and contact information to anyone you think would shine on our show, or I ask that you to have them contact me ASAP.

      If you have any questions please contact me anytime!  Thank you for your time and help!  You can reach me atDORIANAGT6@...

      Jay Cady
      Laughing Matters
      Juggling, Mime, Magic, & Other Nonsense