MONDO

  • nepsis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010
      Kevin's got info for anyone going to MONDO, especially those planning to crash at his place. Send me your email address ASAP if you're planning on/thinking about going and I'll forward the message (I'm at rmb4466 AT gmail DOT com).

      Also, he's got a couple tickets for the show still at the $10 price, but will need to turn them back in TONIGHT (Monday), so if you want one also email me ASAP (note the above email addy).

      --Ryan