No club meeting Dec. 22 & 29

  • Jay Cady
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hey Gang,

      Two things:

      1) The Community School of the Arts will not be in session on
      December 22 and 29, so Juggling (and Yo-Yo) Club will not meet.

      2) We need to clear out at 8:00. Community School of the Arts
      classes end at 8:00, so the CSA staff person in charge, who has been
      there since morning, is waiting on us to be able to end their day and
      get off work. They are kind enough to give us the space for free, so
      let's also be kind and gather ourselves and get out the door shortly
      after 8:00. Thanks.

      Jay Cady
      Laughing Matters
      Juggling, Mime, Magic, & Other Nonsense