Fwd: brief survey of adult adoptees

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      From: HEIDI LENORE BROCIOUS <heidi.brocious@...>
      Date: Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:30 PM
      Subject: brief survey of adult adoptees

      Hello!

      I am writing to let you know about an opportunity to participate in a
      research study international adoptee’s experiences with birth country
      travel, relationships with other adoptees, and language fluency. This
      study is being conducted by Heidi Brocious, a PhD student at the
      University of Utah. I am looking for participants who meet the
      following criteria:

      · Born outside the U.S. and adopted by an American parent (or parents)

      · Currently age 18-35

      Being in the study will mean completing one online survey. The survey
      does not ask for specific identifying information, and all of your
      survey answers will be kept confidential.

      If you complete the survey, you will be given an opportunity to
      provide your email address and be entered into a drawing for an iPad
      2. If you are the selected winner, you will be contacted through this
      email address so the iPad can be sent to you. Email address will be
      separated from the survey data and destroyed following the completion
      of the drawing.

      If you are interested in participating, you can access the survey at
      the following link:

      https://www.evaluationportal.com/epnew/bypass/anon.jsp?gid=350461

      If you want to learn more, or have questions, please email me at
      heidi.brocious@...

      Contacting me or going to the website doesn’t mean you have to
      participate. You can decide at any time, or just ask more questions.
      You can also email me or you feel free to call me at 1-907-321-8382.

      Thank you for thinking about participating.

      Heidi Brocious