ASIA Leadership Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      ASIA Leadership Conference
      ASIA is launching a new program and would like to invite fearless
      adult adoptees to our first International Adult Adoptee Leadership
      Conference on June 2, 2012.

      The purpose of this Korean Adult Adoptee Leadership Conference is
      three fold: 1) Gather together to share our stories with others, 2)
      learn more about our culture and ourselves as we strive to unleash all
      of the inner resources we have been given, 3) begin to realize that we
      are a powerful voice in our community and we will make significant
      strides to helping others through our leadership.

      This conference will be offered for free for first 25 adoptees (first
      come, first serve) that are willing to give back at least 10 hours to
      communities that they belong to. As part of the conference, we will
      be offering personality tests and various activities that will allow
      you to share your adoption experiences with other and find ways to
      contribute to greater adoption communities.
      Our guest speakers are Rev. Joshua Kim (a Korean adoptee, Seoul Korean
      Baptist Church), Eunice Park-Lee (a Korean American, Chair of ASIA
      board), Grace Song (ASIA Executive Director) and Margie Perscheid (an
      adoptive parent, President of Korean Focus).

      Here is a glimpse of the conference.

      Date : June 2, 2012 ( Saturday)

      Time : 9:30am - 4:00pm (Lunch and Korean dinner included)

      Cost: Free for first 25 adult adoptees

      Location : Courtyard by Marriott Tysons Corner Hotel
      1960-A Chain Bridge Road, McLean, Virginia 22102

      Eligibility: Adult adoptees only, 25 people based on a first come
      first serve policy

      Dress code: Business casual

      All attendees are requested to bring their own personal laptop
      computer or iPad and two digital pictures of yourself( one from the
      past and a recent picture). Once we receive your registrations, we
      will contact you with more details about the program and schedule.

      How to register – visit the link at
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDU1Tml4anhRaFo0RENQbGdOMzZmSVE6MQ

      Contact info Grace Song at her email and visit our website at
      www.asia-allservices.org

      http://asia-allservices.org/asia-leadership-conference.html