Quick Survey for Research!! Please fill it out!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2010
      Greetings! Are you a South Korean adoptee at least 18 years of age? If
      so, we would appreciate your help in understanding how experiences
      growing up influence the development of a sense of identity. My name
      is Lianne Bronzo. I am a researcher at the University of North
      Florida. I am conducting a study to examine South Korean adoptees’
      encounters and events growing up and their views of themselves. You
      are invited to complete a 1...0 to 15-minute anonymous survey. Your
      feedback is very important and greatly appreciated. If you would like
      to participate, please visit
      (https://survey.unf.edu/survey/se.ashx?s=5A1E27D211CB5C11) to complete
      the online survey. You may also email the principal investigators at
      UNFKorea@... and we will then email a link to click to
      participate. Your name, email address, and other identifying
      information will not be connected to any survey responses. All of your
      participating in this study, but we would very much appreciate your
      participation.

      If you are 18 and older and a South Korean adoptee, then you qualify!

      Contact Information:
      Lianne Bronzo: Lbronzo@..., 001-904-654-5948
      LouAnne B. Hawkins, UNF Honors Department: Lhawkins@..., 001-904-620-2649
      Dr. Katherine Kasten, Chair of the UNF Institutional Review Board:
      001-904-620-2498

      Again, the link is https://survey.unf.edu/survey/se.ashx?s=5A1E27D211CB5C11

      If you know any other Korean adoptees that are 18 or older, please
      invite! if you receive this invitation more than one time, please only
      participate once. Thank you.