Journey: Trip to Korea for Overseas Adoptees

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:50 AM
      Journey: Trip to Korea for Overseas Adoptees

      Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing fine and I'm sure you're waiting
      for warmer weather like I am.

      Journey 2010 is now accepting applications. Journey 2010 is a two week
      tour of South Korea sponsored by Jinheung Moonhwa Co in Seoul for
      adult adoptees. This wonderful opportunity includes all expenses
      (minus airfare) for any adult adoptee who does not live in Korea. If
      you are interested, please contact me for an application (until
      website is available). Please forward this to anyone you know who
      might be interested. The trip takes place June 20-July 3.

      Thank you!

      Robyn McLaughlin
      Journey 2001 Member

      robynpoland@...