Saturday, May 30th -- KAtCH May Monthly Dinner!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2009
      **Saturday, May 30th -- May Monthly Dinner!
      NOODLES AND NORAEBANG!

      Come join us for our May monthly dinner at Tank Noodle followed by
      korean karaoke =) If you can't make both..try to make at least one!
      We'd love to meet you and see you again!

      RSVP TO KIM LANGREHR BY MAY 28 --> klangrehr@...

      **Saturday, June 13th -- FIRST ANNUAL SUMMER PICNIC!
      Chicago Arirang Lions Club Picnic

      WE NEED YOUR HELP and SUPPORT! KAtCH is helping the Chicago Arirang
      Lions Club plan their 32nd annual picnic!

      KAtCH needs volunteers to help set up and clean up for the picnic as
      well as play games with the children participants.

      please email me at koreanadopteeschicago@...

      WEBSITE UPDATED! Please visit us at www.katchicago.com for more information.