Korean Adoptee Mentorship

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Korean Adoptee Mentorship

      To Whom It May Concern:
      My name is Geunwon Kim and I am the current Philanthropy Chair of
      Cornell Korean Students Association. I am writing this email to ask for
      assistance in setting up a mentorship with Korean adoptees here in
      Ithaca, New York. The former Philanthropy Chair started a Korean Adoptee
      Fair that would occur annually. The event was a success and the effort
      is taken up by another group of organization at Cornell. However, we
      were not able to generate enough publicity and resulted in marginal
      attendance.

      This year, Cornell KSA would like to reinstate the mentorship program
      that flourished in past years. I was wondering if you could help us
      finding the Korean Adoptees around Ithaca. If there is a website or a
      person I could contact or if you have other suggestions, please let me
      know. I can be reached by phone (860-324-2105) or email
      (gk46@...). Thank you very much for your help.
      Yours truly,

      Geunwon Kim