NEED YOUR HELP FINDING A KOREAN FEMALE FOR SHORT FILM

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      NEED YOUR HELP FINDING A KOREAN FEMALE FOR SHORT FILM

      Dear Friends,

      Sorry for the mass email but I am putting out a personal call for your
      help. I'm seeking a Korean actress for my short film -- non-professional
      preferred -- this is an open call so all will be considered. I am trying
      to avoid Korean talent agencies and go through friends...

      This film is about adoption so it would be a meaningful role for an adoptee.

      There are so many beautiful ladies in Korea but this role requires someone
      with an interesting or unusual look -- not overly cute or pretty.

      If your friend gets the role you will also receive a thank you credit in the
      film and heaps of love and gratitude from moi...

      Thanks for your suggestions!
      Maya
      mayaweimer@...
      KR cell 010-2891-9102