Travel and Volunteer in Korea in October 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008
      Travel and Volunteer in Korea in October 2008

      This unique and special tour for adult adoptees will take place October
      9-16, 2008 (Depart Thurs, Return Fri). The $2500 package includes
      registration, roundtrip airfare between Chicago and Seoul/Incheon, all
      hotel accommodations, ground transportation (buses and trains), all
      meals, and sightseeing fees. As you can see, with airfare to East Asia
      costing more than $1500 alone these days, this price is a very good
      package deal.

      We are preparing an engaging itinerary which will include: visits to an
      organic farm, an overnight stay at a Buddhist temple, and visits with
      former comfort women from World War II. We will also be assisting with
      several community service projects, such as taking care of children at
      an orphanage and serving meals at a community center. In the evenings
      we'll dine at local restaurants, see a theater performance, and
      experience the shopping and nightlife districts in Seoul.

      Due to space limitations, we will applications until Sept. 5th, or until
      the tour reaches a maximum number. Please contact us as soon as possible
      to reserve your space.

      For more information or to sign up, contact Anna Petrillo,
      apetrillo@..., 301-562-6518