Exhibition in Seoul - 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008
      Exhibition in Seoul - 2
      Posted by Eric on July 4th, 2008 — Posted in Exhibitions, Photographer

      1-3 August 2008, Seoul Olympic Parktel

      Photo Exhibition - "Our Space: Six Perspectives"

      Curators: Kim Stoker and Benjamin Kaplan

      Artists: Lia Hyun-joo Barret (USA), Raphael Bourgeois (BE), Todd
      Heckert (USA), Eric Perriard (FR), Kim Sperling (DE), Aram Tanis (NL)

      This unique exhibition will feature the photographic artworks of six
      members of our Korean adopted community from around the world. In
      light of the ten years of community building, this curated exhibition
      will show the diverse perspectives of six adoptees that have returned
      to Korea and been inspired to express their impressions and
      observations through images.

      Looking through the lenses of trained and seasoned eyes, we have
      invited these artists to share their individual angles of vision.
      Through the exploration of the specific points of view of each artist,
      we hope to convey a sense of the universal and shared experiences that
      all adoptees encounter upon returning to our land of birth. With this
      exhibition, we invite you to take a fresh look at Korea, a place we
      have all known and imagined in our minds, realized through the points
      of view of six adoptees who have chosen to make the journey back to
      where they were born.

      From Korea Times, 1st July 2008

      http://blog.ericperriard.com/?p=74