Korean Adoptee Hosts Art Show/Party to Celebrate Second trip to Visit Birth Family! All are welcome!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 8:24 AM
      From: "JooYoung Choi" <jooyoungc@...>

      Hi Folks!

      I would like to invite you to a fun art show/dance
      party/livemusic/celebration at my place in JP.

      WHO: You, your friends and me.
      WHAT: Art show - The Hundred Bunnies that Brought Me to
      Korea/CollegeTuition Fundraiser/DanceParty/Celebration of Getting the
      Ewha Scholarship.
      WHEN: May 30th 2008 Friday
      WHERE: A.I.F. Factory in the Vive L'Amour Gallery (my house, but I will
      paint a nice sign) 396 Centre Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130

      Schedule of Events:

      7:00 to 9:30 - Open for folks to purchase art, this is the "Gallery
      Hours" (party starts around 9:30-10:00ish)
      9:30 to 10:00 - Gallery continues but party starts
      10:00 to 11:00 - Members of the band SWAY Performs
      11:00 to whenever - Dance Party and Cake and Fun

      I will be selling paintings to fundraise for my trip to Korea to visit
      my birthfamily and study ceramics/koreanlanguage at Ewha University.

      To check out my paintings please go to: www.jooyoungchoi.org

      Feel free to contact me with any questions (:

      Again, thanks everyone for all the support!
      With the Highest of Gratitude and Love,
      JooYoung