KCCA Motherland Tour Canada

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      KCCA Motherland Tour Canada
      May 15 to 28 (13days)
      Please register now by e-mail for me.....

      I need travellers name and address, e-mail, phone number age,
      occupation, relationship and food allergy. Asiana
      Air trou Chicago Stop to Inchon(Seoul) Korea is most inexpense round
      trip cost is about $1250.for adult and direct
      fly by KAL is about 1,895.for adult.

      All expenses (except Air Fare) will be provided by Sponsor at Korea,
      such as accommodation, Bus tour and Meals
      etc....