Scholarships for Adult Adopted Koreans (college senior or older)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 7:14 AM
      Hi,
      Korean Adoptees Ministry(KAM) offers scholarships and the following two
      programs. If you are interested in to apply, please send your
      information via kampark1@... or call Pastor Park at
      651-645-5269.
      Shalom,
      Pastor Park

      PROGRAM 1:
      Spiritual Journey to Korea & Inner Healing
      Scholarships for Adult Adopted Koreans (college senior or older) who
      apply for Spiritual Journey to Korea & Inner Healing(“Spiritual Journey
      to Korea & Inner healing is the best gift of Korean churches for me.? -
      Jeff):
      The scholarship will cover all expenses for 3 weeks in Korea (about
      $2,000~$3,000 worth per person) including a round air-ticket, all
      transportation, fees and 3 weeks homestay. (If your annual income over
      $30,000, please make a donation of a half of a round air-ticket to
      KAM.).
      When: 7/28 - 8/19/06 (3 weeks)
      Who: College Senior or older adopted Koreans who are first time to visit
      Korea.
      What: Homestay, Orphanages, Adoption agencies, Holy sites, DMZ, Korean
      War Memorial Museum, Palaces, Falk Village, Cultural Center, Retreat,
      Churches, Busan city, Daegu city, Jiri Mt, Jeonju city and Seoul
      Registration: Due Date: Fill out an application (see attached file or
      www.kam3000.org) and mail it to Rev. Park at P.O. Box 130563, St. Paul,
      MN 55113 by May 10, 2006.
      PROGRAM 2:
      Christian Homestay in Korea ?Free (“Through this homestay I am able to
      call Korea my second home.? - Susie):
      When: Year around
      What: Stay at a Korean Christian home during your visit Korea. Most of
      host families can communicate with you in English..
      Cost: Free
      Due Date: You need to supply to Rev. Park your reasons to visit and
      period to stay plus any special needs before 6 to 8 weeks departure.

      Sung Chul Park
      www.kam3000.org: kampark1@...
      (651) 645-5269 (V); (651) 647-6775 (F)
      Blood is thicker than Water, but